Friday, April 21, 2006

High Priority!

I chanced upon this site from the bottom of an MSN....um...well, message screen!
A Ditty 4 You
"High Priority" had me crying, I was laughing so hard.

A new use for dental floss. I just eat it out of the pan I made it in. I'm THAT white-trashy.

BigK likes to sing songs! Most of the time it's at the top of his lungs, and in one falsetto note, but boy are they fun! Today it was "oh my word! oh my word! oh my word!" since we're teaching him to NOT say "oh my g--". LittleK had to join in, of course. He doesn't say the words, but his pitch and delivery were perfect. *sigh*

Day 5 of P-chan gone. Only 26 more to go. *sigh*

I got some greeting cards today for 97% off. Yep, that's right! 97%!!! Yeah, baby! The local Winn-Dixie store is closing, so getting rid of everything. Sure, some of the envelopes don't really match the mood of some cards, but whaddaya want for 7 cents?? The Sour Patch Kids I bought are so old they're not sour, but that's okay, too. I also bought some scrapbook-type page protectors for about a buck a set, that's super cheap. I'm very happy to spend money and save at the same time. In fact, I saved over $200 today! hehehehehehehe

My hair is being mean to me. If I wash it every day, it's limp and lifeless. But if I go more than 2 days without washing, it gets too much build-up. What's a girl to do?? Seriously! What?? I'll take suggestions! I am trying to grow it out, which is why I'm stressing. Otherwise I'd just get it chopped again, yay for spikey hair! And I just realized it will take all summer and then some for it to grow long enough for my plans to take over the world. Oh, wait, I just want to donate it, that's right....

LadyEm just found out she's pregnant. That's her 4th in that many years. I keep telling her she's crazy. I'm concerned about LadyK's reaction, as she can't have kids but wants them. Especially since LadyK thought she was pregnant (and maybe she was), so was telling everyone "but don't tell anyone, okay?" And then she apparently miscarried. Back when I got pregnant with LittleK, I was dreading telling her, because I knew she would avoid me. And she did! But I was planning for that baby. LadyEm did NOT plan for this one. *sigh*

Okay, yawns abounding here! I should to to bed. But I probably won't. LOL

No comments: