Tuesday, November 28, 2006

pixelated

Hi there! I bought my camera yesterday. It's an unknown brand to me, but it was less than $50 INCLUDING the 512MB card, after the rebates, so I decided to take a chance on it. I got it at ecost.com, which is offering $10 off any $30 order (before shipping) when you use Google checkout. sweeeeeeeet. Last week, I bought P-chan's Christmas presents from Buy.com, which right now is offering $20 off $50 order (before shipping) when you use Google Checkout. PLUS, there is no limit to the number of times you get the discount, it just has to be multiple orders that qualify. When I made my purchases last week, it was only $10 off $30, so this is a much better deal! I almost wish I had more to buy. LOL

I found a great resource for titles and phrases to use on scrapbook pages: Miss Mint's Collection of Titles and Phrases. Fun stuff! :)

I was on the phone with my DSL provider for over 6 hours yesterday, over 4 phone calls. ugh!!! I have parental controls set, and for some reason, I (the master account) could not log on, but all the others could. I eventually had to re-install the port, which took over 40 minutes. Good thing I'd installed the external hard drive, because the re-install of the DSL took a lot more space than the original, and I still had to "emergency" move a lot of files. *sigh* Well, at least it's done with, and everything is working okay. On a "it's funny now" note, one of the customer service rep's tried to tell me that my Internet Explorer is what controlled my parental controls, and since I couldn't access the internet with IE, that is why my DSL wasn't logging in. what the freak?? Then she kept telling me that parental controls weren't set, since the command prompt I typed in the CMD kept coming back as nil. Later I found out she was telling me to type it in the wrong spot. ... I hate her. LOL

No comments: