Tuesday, May 01, 2007

scattered

okay, so I wasn't technically tagged to do this, Jessie has it on her blog and I thought it looked super fun.
The rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question...
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!
Your Name: babyofmine
1. Famous Singer/Band: Blondie
2. 4 letter word: beat
3. Street: Bardstown Rd
4. Color: brown
5. Gifts/Presents: bowling ball {double points!! :P}
6. Vehicle: Buick
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: bouncy ball
8. Boy Name: Blake
9. Girl Name: Barbara
10. Movie Title: Black Sheep
11. Drink: berry juice
12. Occupation: bartender
13. Flower: baby's breath
14. Celebrity: Belushi, Jim
15. Magazine: Bead & Button
16. U.S. City: Boston
17. Pro Sports Teams: Boston Celtics
18. Fruit: banana
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Barfed all over my shirt (really, it happened once to me!)
20. Something You Throw Away: brown apples
21. Things You Shout: Booger!
22. Cartoon Character: Babs Bunny
Now wasn't that fun? lol So I think I'm gonna tag a few peeps. I'll tag Ocha, Saskia, and Victoria.

No comments: