Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kip

I saw this on Victoria's blog, and had to jump in with some sweet skills of my own:






Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?




You are Kip Dynamite and you love technology.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



and here is my DH:






Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?




You are Tater Tots. Go get your own!!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


I thought this was particularly funny, as he cooked some tots for himself just this evening!

c'mon, click on the link. you know you want to.

:::Yeah, I'm a nerd/geek/whatever:::
I have been playing Angband (while DH plays Zangband) on the computers for the past week. Yesterday, I told him we needed to switch computers, since I had some major catching up to do on the emails and such. Also, I need to scrapbook.
So imagine my dismay when my Angband won't work on the Vista computer. It simply freezes when I try to do anything except run around. It's impossible to do anything if you can't do anything!! The forum I found has been less than forthcoming with how to fix it, some have even said "I dunno what the problem is, it works fine on MY vista." Gee, that helped, thanks! So I have tried Zangband (this version has quests and a much grander "town" world), but it's scary!!! I'm used to being a higher level character, so starting off with just a dagger and a wooden torch was :doodoodoodooo: weird!!!

Well, I'm off to hack and slash more monsters and townfolk.

in the game.

sheesh!

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

I am Deb. ;) But of course, you already knew that...

Victoria said...

My son, Noah, was the tater tots, too! Bet I definitely am Deb. Rachel was LaFonda.
Computer problems can be so exasperating! Good to hear from you! :)