Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was the big 3-0 for me! I am officially no longer in my 20s. ROFL P-chan and the boys sprayed silly string all over the kitchen, and baked brownies. I opened up my presents: a little mind-buster game, a pair of earrings, and not 1 but 3 different watches. LMBO Now I can match them to different outfits, woot! :)
P-chan made me a special Birthday Potato. What made it so special? Why, he put exactly what I wanted on it, of course! :P Then we ate brownies; I had peanut butter on mine, and they all had frosting and ice cream with theirs. :D
Thanks, boys! :))

On the baby front, I am only 3 weeks out from the due date now. Things are very uncomfortable for me. I am just about ready for her to come out. I say "just about" because I still need to sew the diapers! LOL Miaka and I received many wonderful gifts at the baby shower, so she's pretty set for clothing. We also got several of the bedding set items from Target, woot! :)

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

You've had a birthday, shout HOORAY! I want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser, too. Happy Birthday, to YOU!!!

The Royals said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Grandpa Dennis said...

Okay... so I'm... like, you know... new to this bloggy stuff... duh...

Hope you got the voice mail happy birthday. 30? That makes me... DIRT!

We have our own blog now. Sandii got it up and running this afternoon. Love you... Dad