Saturday, November 29, 2008

All I want for Christmas

all i want for christmas
...is the name of one of Pretty Scrappy's newest kits, and I love it! Casey does an awesome job with all her designs, and this new kit is so sparkly, that I just have to have it! :D I "met" Casey through her blog several months ago, probably through a link from DigiFree, for her "Live, Laugh, Love" themed mega kit that she was (and still is!) giving away for free, pieces at a time. Then she offered some personalized snaps, and I ordered those. When Hurricane Ike hit Casey and her family, I wanted to help her out, but didn't know how. When her design team released the "New Beginnings" kit, I was very excited. :) Now I'm in the store every week, ooohing and aahhhing over everything. :) I am Casey's #1 stalker! (I've got the blinkie to prove it!)

note: the Pretty Scrappy store is down as of blog posting time, but they are working on it! I think Black Friday killed it. LOL

update: The new store is up and running, and the link is updated! yay! :)

No comments: