Wednesday, May 03, 2006

high maintenance

k is calling anything in his sippy cup "milk"; doesn't matter if it's juice or water...I'm glad he's calling it something instead of just grunting, I guess.

K and k dumped out a container of coins in my bedroom. I told them to pick them up, then shut the door. It is now 1 hour later and I don't think they're picking them up! LOL meh! I should check on them...

Oh, that's wonderful. The coins are still there, and now so is a mess of chocolate, skittles, and sweeTarts. I guess I can console myself with the fact that they didn't get any on my new dry-clean-only dress. *sigh* My own fault anyway.

If I listen too closely to the sound my washer makes on the final spin, it sounds like the noise that the "metallice mound" makes on Mission To Mars (which, btw, is one of my favorite movies!). I was going to provide a link, but discovered that some people don't like the movie as much as I do. Which is disheartening...stupid critics! ... I'm going to eat a popsicle now.

No comments: