Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tag!

You've been tagged! So here it goes. Copy this message to a new email/blog, delete my answers and replace them with your own, then send it back to me and on to other friends!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. fast food
2. nanny
3. call center
4. mom!!!

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings (especially the 1st one)
2. Clue
3. Serenity
4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Seattle production)

Four Places I have lived:
1. Spokane
2. Bremerton
3. Biloxi
4. Tampa

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. TheDailyScrap
2. Yahoo!
3. Blogger
4. PamperedChef

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberries
2. Zattarain's jambalaya
3. limeade with cucumber slices
4. Sixlets

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Biloxi
2. Seaside CA
3. Orlando
4. Home (I'm pretty much a homebody)

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond
1. Penny
2. Jennifer
3. Ocha
4. Azul

No comments: