Monday, May 15, 2006

Leonardo

I'm not the only person obsessed with "The Da Vinci Code", so that's a good thing. I mean, if everyone else is doing it, right? right? Okay, lame excuse. But I really find the whole thing fascinating. Especially some people's and peoples' reactions. Anyway, I think it's the puzzles that I find the most interesting. That's why the games that Google and Eurostar put out have been really cool! I liked the Google/Sony game (it's over now), but it seemed like it was mostly a gimmick to make people more aware of all that Google had to offer. And? Well, it worked! I didn't know that Google Video had commercials! LOL okay, so I'm just in a cocoon sometimes, whatever. I did know they had, like, videos that people sent in or something, but commercials! YES! XD
But I had no idea they had a book search. Holy crap! very cool.. wonder if you could read the whole Da Vinci Code book that way?? **later** No, apparently not. The "about" section basically says it's for marketing purposes. And , oddly enough, The Da Vinci Code (book by Dan Brown) doesn't even show up in the search.

The Eurostar game is sooooo much better! Way more challenging in lots of ways. More brain stuff than searching capabilities, KWIM? The 2 I had the hardest time with, were the "4 buildings" from the first part...I has used Wikipedia for my reference on that, and it did not mention one that the game was looking for. WEIRD! ...and the "slider" game (the picture that you have to reorganize the squares to make the picture) from the second part. Anyway, if you're looking for help on the game, check out Student Rant, in the comment section for the post...lazylaces is also a great resource for tips! or feel free to post here, I'll see if I can help. Note: you have to have Flash player to play, but it is open to residents of all countries. I found the flash player to be awkward at times between game "sessions" or puzzles, but all around it behaved.

Now my question is: how many people playing the game(s), are going to see the movie? I'm planning to, along with my hubby. BUT, we're using free movie passes that we got awhile back, for donating blood. So I don't know if our tickets will count towards box office sales?

LittleK has decided that since he can open doors, he doesn't want to take naps during the day. guh!

chores done today (by me): laundry (3 loads washed, 0 put away).
spent way too much time on the DVC games, LOL

okay, going to bed. byeeee

No comments: