Sunday, June 04, 2006

thankful

LATE POST. SORRY!

Okay! very exciting week! Too much excitement at one point. My MIL (who is a nurse, mostly in physical re-hab) says to keep life boring, because excitement is dangerous to one's health. I agree!

Monday (Memorial Day) we barbecued with some neighbors that I admit I don't know too well. But hey, they were grilling and I was hungry and I actually (!!!) planned in advance, so I had kebobs and corn on the cob to grill. yay! They had a karaoke machine set up, but I was firm in my decision not to sing! They entertained us, though. I applaud them for their bravery, LOL.

Tuesday is when the real excitement started. The boys and I were sitting on the couch watching Blue's Clues. BigK was playing with the plastic cups leftover from Monday, so of course LittleK had to have one. He was sitting backwards on the couch, and leaned back to 'take a drink' from the cup. He lost his balance, and fell backwards off the couch onto the tile floor, and I think hit his head on a toy on the way down. LONG STORY SHORT: He was taken to the ER in an ambulance, they did a CAT scan, he's okay, but he did stay overnight in the hospital for observation.

I spent a lot of time trying to decide how much info to include in this post, but one friend summed it up: Less is more. So, yeah, LittleK is fine. :)

No comments: