Friday, June 16, 2006

busy

Quick post today, sorry! I know, you think my life is all fun and games, but my blog will prove you wrong. >_<

Today I woke up early to put some dishes in the dishwasher so the repair guy won't think we're slobs. The ice maker in the freezer made a nice ice avalanche in the freezer, so that was getting fixed. The repair guy first tried a "new" old one from another freezer, but that one didn't work at all, so he had to get a NEW one and come back later. Then took the boys for a Dr appointment. LittleK's ear infection is gone, and no mention was made of his fall a few weeks ago... I honestly forgot about it, until I got home and there was a message from a doctor's office telling me I had to make an appointment because Tricare had given them a referral. LOL uh, yeah, the referral was for the overnight stay! too funny.

P-chan and I went to the 3rd installment of our parenting class. Good stuff. I like that it's using scriptural references. And, the teacher is funny. And there's free food. Well, not really free, since we have to pay for a sitter, but ya know!

Then we just hung around the house. LittleK was being a BOOGER, so I put him down for a nap (haven't done that in weeks) around 2, then P-chan went to work at 3, then BigK fell asleep in the chair next to me at the computer, waiting for me to get done so he could play a game. No, I didn't take that long, he was just tuckered out. LOL And he stayed dry during his nap!! I was so proud of him! :)

When both boys woke up, we went to play on the swings, then over to MissEm's house for a few minutes. She showed me the cake for BigK's party this Saturday (yay!) and then showed me the clothes she picked up for my boys. She also handed off some PJ's and towels (her girls don't like them and LittleC is too big for them) and a bean bag! I have to make room for the bean bag now.

Then, we came home and the boys played outside. Too much fun with the hose, and they came back in. After dinner, they watched Blue's clues until LittleK's bedtime. BigK stayed up until midnight! I think I'm going to make Li's room, BigK's room after all, when she moves. So much for a scrappin' room. LOL He needs to get to bed sooner! I'm a wimp, I know.

Okay, that's it.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
so there!

No comments: