Friday, June 29, 2007

Harry Potter?

I am SOOOO excited about the new book AND new movie! P-chan has some time off from work in the middle of July, so we will be going to the movie, half of that courtesy of the Movie Cash I got from buying chocolate at Walgreens in March. LOL

Found a fun game. It's "20 Q" Harry Potter style. If you are familiar with the story thus far, then the "person" theme is quite fun. P-chan doesn't read the books, but he has watched the movies, so he chose a normal item under "things" and thought it was cool. He stumped the 20Q! :D

Yesterday was Big K's birthday. He turned 5!!! The first thing I said to him was, "Happy birthday! You're 5 today!" He paused, then said, "No, I'm still 4. I won't be 5 until I have cake." Good thing that was on my list of things to do, then. LOL Little K gave Big K a present, but I told them we couldn't open it yet, and we got ready for the day.
We went to lunch at the park, then headed over to McDonald's to use some of their coupons. That particular McD's is having their own birthday celebration, so they had free cake! SCORE. As we ate our fries and cake, Big K looked around and then whispered to me, "Mom, I don't know these people."
"That's okay, honey."
"But they're eating my cake."
ROFL So I explained that the building was having a birthday, too. He liked that. And the lady eating lunch across from us gave him a Happy Meal toy. Oh, he was so happy! Little K did well eating his cake, which I was happy about.
Then we went to the bookstore, and Big K got to pick out a book. He chose one about dragons. And we picked up an anime preview book for P-chan.
The boys fell asleep in the car, which I felt relieved about, because the bookstore was at the Mall, and I just learned that the boys + mall = Hell for me. If they weren't begging to buy something, they were screaming, or begging for money for the machines. I did get some great pictures of them sitting on the cool ride-machines, but I don't ever carry cash, so I had no change. I had to literally drag Little K out of the building. And then Big K freaked out because Little K had pushed the button to open the door, which meant he couldn't do it, and all I was trying to do was get to the car before it started raining. aaaagggghhhh! So anyway, they fell asleep in the car. And P-chan was awake by the time we got home, so he carried BigK in, but LittleK woke up. BigK was asleep until almost 8, at which time we made Bob the Builder cookies (it was too late for cake). We also opened the presents (he got 3 more Thomas & Friends trains). Then it was time for bed. P-chan had bed duty, since I was PMS-y. LOL

okay, gotta finish a scrapbook page. later!

No comments: