Monday, August 27, 2007

done!

Yesterday was the final week of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. I am pleased to inform you that my team (my mom and I) completed every task, on time, following all the rules. That means we are in the drawing for the Grand Prize. I think that's now worth over $900 per team member. All the teams that completed all the challenges, on time, following the rules, will be put in the random drawing for the Grand Prize. I did not realize, until two days ago, that the only team winning a prize is the Grand Prize team. I had pretty much assumed that there would be 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and maybe a 5th prize. However, by doing all the challenges, I got over $60 in products. It was worth it just for that! But I will still be green with envy for the team that wins.
Here is the page for the 11th challenge, about my favorite movie and how it applies to my life.

And for the 12 challenge, we were to scraplift a page our partner did during the race, and tell about our favorite part of the Race. Here's mine:
I was surprised at how girly this page turned out, but honestly I love it. I just let the papers speak to me, and the elements called out for me (some of this is due to ACDSee, which I just bought and LOVE!!! there's still a few more days on the sale, scroll down for the link!) to use them...and it's lovely, eh?

So wish me luck or send some pheasants my way, or something...oh, I should totally scrap about the pheasants... But before that, I need to go through the 700+ emails that I've been ignoring until the Race was done. and guess what? yeah....

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Best of luck on the ADSR! Your layouts look awesome!