Thursday, August 23, 2007

week6

This is the final week of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. I have had such a great time! I'll save some of my thought for challenge #12, but I just wanted to let you know that. LOL

I bought ACDSee. It is on sale through the end of August, so get it now! teehee I've been playing with that, re-discovering the thousands of kits (so far I've only organized about 100 of them) that I have. Once I have them all done, I can put all of the stuff from CDs into the program, then everything will be organized. :D
I gotta say, I sure wish I had the program, late Sunday night as I'm scrambling trying to find all the alphas. ugh! Thank goodness the pages don't have to uploaded until midnight Pacific time. ROFL

ttyl...

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I'm probably going to guy it too. I need to get organized. The task is so daunting that I cringe!

Have a great weekend!