Friday, August 10, 2007

back from North Dakota

I am exhausted! I think I will go to bed soon (almost unheard of for me! LOL). I had a lovely trip. But the drive on the last day was so exhausting! And, I drank a lot of caffeine on the trip....I normally don't drink any, but driving is not my thing, so I capitulated. And now I think I'm either crashing from lack of caffeine, or from not enough water. Whatever the reason, my head aches and I just want to sleep.
We got back last night, and I've been non-stop since.

I just realized I never posted that I was leaving. ROFL
sorry!
I went to visit my friend in North Dakota (or "Northwest Dakota" as Krillin is now calling it; he's learning the N-E-S-W directions).
I want to continue typing, but my eyes are killing me. I must lay down.

posts about Harry Potter and my trip, coming soon. :D

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey, thanks for the thinking about me! President Faust was really a gentleman. I think the X-Files comparison is so funny!

I hate drinking much of anything when I'm driving because then I have to look for rest stops and by the time I get home I'm dehydrated. To stay awake on trips I mix up a funky playlist and burn it to cd and I pop it in when its my turn to drive.

Glad your safe and I hope you are feeling spry later!