Monday, July 30, 2007

voter girl -- and don't read this if you haven't finished Harry Potter #7

Today the voting polls opened in the second round of The Next Big Designer at Go Digital Scrapbooking. There are some AMAZING kits! And they're all FREE for a limited time, so head over, grab some free quality kits, and vote for your favorite! **You have to be registered and logged in to see the kits and links.** I had such a hard time deciding, but finally picked it this way: which one would I want to pay money for? This is completely subjective, and my choice isn't currently the top pick (you get to see the results after you vote), but it's not in the bottom 5, so I am sure she'll move on to the next round. I think she was also a top contender for Round 1, I just love her stuff. I just realized I voted for her the first round, too. haha!

Logicgrandma and I made it to the 2nd round of the Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race, which was this last week. Here is my page for challenge #3, titled 3 Wishes;










and for challenge #4, Goal of a Lifetime










I had a lot of fun with these challenges! And might I add, for a noob, my mom is doing really well!

This week will be challenge #5 and #6. 5 has already been spotted at ButternugSquash (such an interesting name...). I am not so good with long journaling, but I obviously have to do this if I want to continue, so I'll try.

I just realized I haven't blogged about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. *sigh* I don't have time right now, as I am leaving for vacation in the morning. The last 3 days have been a whirlwind, as I was planning for the end of August, and then my friend (whose house I'm going to) called and told me that their plans had changed, so why not come out sooner? Well, since the original plans included taking Krillin out of school for a week, I think sooner is better. SOOO....I've been a headless chicken, so to speak, for the last 3 days.

I will leave you with this....when Voldemort killed him, I couldn't finish the book.

I TOLD you I would have spoilers!!

No comments: