Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CST member! :D

I was accepted as a member of Anna Benjamin's CST (creative support team). She promised us a nice bra, how could I say no? She is more widely known as Paper Moons Designs, and all of her stuff is free! Check out her blog for freebies and fun stuff! (link in sidebar)

The first challenge for the ASDR-2 was posted on Sunday night...and it took me until today (and really, it's tomorrow right now), to figure out what to scrap about! ugh! I have a few ideas of how I want it to look, and I will really be challenging myself with this page, so I better get crackalackin'!

I have met a new friend! We met at the Lunch in the Park. Her nickname is Beaner! She has 2 boys, who are each a year younger than my 2 boys! We kind of just hit it off right from the start. That day, we sat and talked for over 3 hours! The next day, we exchanged phone numbers, and she left for camping that weekend, and the next Monday we just skipped the park and we all went to her house. I'll have to make sure I can post a pic of her boys; I got the cutest shot of all of them in the lazy-boy chair. Tuesday her car was in the shop, and today was crazy for me, so I didn't get a chance to call her. I'm excited to have a friend here, as LAME as that sounds.

No comments: