Monday, July 09, 2007

Amazing!!!

Okay, my name is not Amazing, but I have joined in the Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race 2. I've teamed up with my mom, Barbara May. If you haven't heard about it yet, where have you been? Go check out the official Race blog. This will be so amazing! The main host site is Natural Designs in Scrapbooking (NDISB for short). I'm a huge fan of all the designers there, they have such wonderful talent. Pickleberry Pop, RAKscraps, FishScraps, and Plain Digital Wrapper are a few other stores I lerve to shop at. Over $500 in prizes PER winner (thus far)! That means EACH winner (because it's done by pairs) will get the full amount. SO COOL! Mom is still kind of a noob, but I'm going to have fun and get some scrapping done.

2 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

Good luck y'all!

Jamie said...

Good Luck Ladies!!

Sassy Southern Scrappers