Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm worth $4975!

I saw this on Victoria's blog, and since it is so "in theme" with the last Harry Potter book* (I know, I'm macabre!), I just had to do it! *if you think that was a spoiler, don't read my next post, k? k.

$4975.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2

Mingle2 - Mingle



and this, too!
60% GeekMingle2 - Mingle

My score could have been higher, as I realized while commenting on Victoria's blog... I forgot that I played D&D way back when it was just born. *sigh* Oh well, at least I know the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Being a Geek is pretty fun!

That paper is from a Summer Simmons freebie about two years ago! The papers are called "Atomic Junkie". Shoot her an email and see if she will let you download them. http://www.studiosimmons.com/craftygirl2/

Thanks for joining in on this fun quizzes!

Joy said...

Thank you for your help on GDS! Guess I'm going to have to try the cadaver calculator...

Joy said...

Just didi it - you beat me - $4690!