Friday, September 12, 2008

fun Friday

Here are some pages I've done recently.
This is my friend Penny, along with a totally candid (and thus weird) picture of my family. This is my entry for round 2 of the Supreme Team contest at GoDigitalScrapbooking.
credits
Kenshin fell asleep in the suitcase!
credits
the boys having fun in the car
credits
baby Kenshin! This was my round 1 entry for the Supreme Team.
credits
after-birthday ice cream
credits

I've started doing most of my pages in a 8x6 size, so that I can cut them in half (4x6) for easier printing. I got the idea from Maryanne Curth.

LetteringDelights has a new free candy bar wrapper to celebrate the back-to-school season. You can find it in their newsletter here. It comes in PDF, so even if you don't digital scrapbook you can enjoy it! They are also having their Dollar Day sale!

Do you shop at Walgreens? Do you like to save money? Trust me, they're not mutually exclusive! I'm going to use this coupon to save $10 off $40 in 2 transactions, spend $67, and get $66 in rebates.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pnyiq2_9yqcr3TDwmQUT5Nw&hl=en
Don't forget about the Robitussin coupons for $3 off. Use them with the RR deal: buy 3 @ $3.99 each, pay $2.97 after coupons, and get $10 RR to use on your next purchase. Ahh, dang, Wyeth took that coupon down. sorry!

1 comment:

KJ said...

I LOVE your Ice cream LO! The pics are SO cute.