Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

DeDe tagged everyone who visited her blog to do this, so here goes! :)

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

JOYS
1. Family- I love my husband and boys, and am looking forward to the new wee one (girl!) in December.
2. my Church calling (teaching the kids 3-11 each week) There are usually only 6 kids total, but it's a challenge to meet each age group's need. And I love it!
3. Finding good deals on anything and everything. Knowing that I got a great deal makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

FEARS
1. something going wrong with my pregnancy/delivery
2. P-chan dying (morbid, I know)
3. random violence

GOALS
1. after the baby is born ~ lose 20 pounds
2. after the baby is born ~ follow a housekeeping schedule. I can't do it right now (chemicals, bending over, general pukiness, etc), but I will!!
3. Praying more (I'm working on that right now)

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Computers! I can't stay away from the computer too long or I go crazy! Yesterday drove me nuts.
2. Books - I love reading! I have found that I really like young adult series, since there's no smut and not too much swearing. I am currently reading the Midnighters, Charlie Bone, Inheritance, and Artemis Fowl series.
3. I collect stamps! I have for over 20 years now. Used, new, old, foreign, US, doesn't matter. I will horde it.

SURPRISES (ummmm, what?)
1. I am not lactose-intolerant when I'm pregnant. cheap milk FTW!
2. I don't like milk chocolate.
3. I really like the Twilight books. I never thought I would get into them - I mean, really, vampires? - but I totally got into them. The last book was a bit strange, but I'm blaming my perception on my pregnancy. kwim?

so if you want to, do this on your blog, too!

3 comments:

The Royals said...

Six kids in primary-that's crazy. We have 2 sunbeams classes. I like dark chocolate. I bring it to work and nobody touches it!

dedesmith32 said...

Awesome to get to know you better!

And to answer your question about my 10 for 10 deal - you can look on my blog or at any of my stores - all products (except collaborations and the Custom TearZ) count! :)

Victoria said...

Great blog info! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy and your goals!