Thursday, June 12, 2008

some scrapbook pages, and a "Tag"!
































Here are a few pages I made, using Andrea's 'Discover' kit. I printed these at about 5cm by 9cm, to fit into an Altoid Tin, altered the tin's outside with the 'block' paper, and then printed a title using Carrie Stephen's 'Cardboard Alpha'. I was really proud of my first time using Mod Podge!

I was Tagged by Victoria!

The Rules:
~Link the person(s) who tagged you
~Mention the rules on your blog
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

My Quirks:

1. I am lactose-intolerant, and soy-intolerant. End result: my milk is expensive.

2. I am the "tree-hugger" of our neighborhood: I have a garden, a clothesline for the summer, and I recycle, even though I have to drive it to the center (our garbage co. doesn't do it).

3. I bite my nails when I read books.

4. I don't like milk chocolate.

5. After living in one place for a few years, I start to get the "itch" to move somewhere else.

I'm tagging:
Melissa
Karen
Sheila
Ocha
Penny
Andrea

3 comments:

The Royals said...

So, are you tagging me?

Victoria said...

SO COOL! I love the altoid tin layouts! Those freckly grins are too cute.

My daughter, Rachel, is at a birthday party tonight for her friend Julia. The theme is recycling. She was so proud to rinse out our recycles for the week and take them to the party. She even recycled the gift of a book she knew her friend didn't have, and she had already finished.

I'm not a chocolate milk fan, either.

Thanks for playing along! :)

Autismland Penny said...

Man, too bad that you weren't going to conference!!! I so want you to show me how you did this!! You are awesome!