Friday, October 10, 2008

almost forgot!

I almost forgot to tell y'all how the latest ultrasound went. (see? totally scatterbrained!)

The baby is fine! Her kidneys are still "enlarged" but not "as enlarged" as before. Just like the boys, so no worries. The doctor says she's measuring small, about 28 weeks (and I'm 30 weeks along), but since I'm a small person, it's okay. Again, just like the boys. Oh, and much to P-chan's dismay, she's still a girl. ROFL I'm glad for that, because I just bought some more clothes from the consignment shop. :D

ttfn!

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

Laurel was born with an enlarged kidney (forget which one). We put her through a bunch of tests and even thought they were going to do surgery on her...but it ended up being something she outgrew in less than 3 months.

The Royals said...

I want to see the ultrasound picture of a girl. Never saw one around here!