Monday, October 13, 2008

I feel rich!

I paid $3.09/gallon for gas on Saturday. The full tank was less than $33. I haven't paid that little in a looooong time, and it felt good! How are the prices in your neck of the woods?

With all the Regisiter Rewards deals I did last week at Walgreens, I have over $100 to spend there in the next 2 weeks. I have NO idea what I'm going to use it on. Although, P-chan mentioned an exercise thing they sell...Christmas present, woot! I'll have to pore over the sales flyer again, too.

Do you need to buy toys for a bunch of kids (or maybe just spoil a few)? Amazon is doing several sales, most of which are stackable. The original Amazon prices came to over $250. For all the details, check out this thread at SlickDeals:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=198420&t=954135
I did 2 orders, and paid $80 for over 17 toys (nice ones!!). I can't post what I bought, because people who read my blog will be receiving some of the toys for Christmas! LOL

5 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

I can beat you! I paid $2.79 for gas!!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

I paid $2.83 today and felt quite fortunate...until Penny rained on my parade. ;)

I still need you to send me an email every week...telling me how to work the register...

Anonymous said...

We are at $2.75 here in the Midwest. I know my teen kids are happy about that since they now pay for their won gas. :)

Census said...

Here in UK the petrol prices have fallen too. It does vary but we can get a Litre...loads less than a gallon...for £0.96p. So it's going in the right direction!!

Autismland Penny said...

I just paid $2.41!! Woohoo! Then I drove 2 blocks down the street and found it for $2.39. bummer!