Wednesday, April 25, 2007

crafty

Have you seen HP's Activity Center? It is jam-packed with printable stuff, like cards, wrapping paper, gift boxes, scrapbook pages...the list goes on and on!!! My new favorites are the Shrek III self-mailers!! so cute! And I just found these very pretty fortune boxes; you know I love Asian-themed anything. :)

My favorite digi-designer of all time, Saskia Bokkers, has departed from The Daily Scrap. I'm sad, because her chats were always fun! Though...I haven't been able to attend them, ever since I loaded the new java. grr. But I vowed to follow her wherever she went!! Right now she has several items in the 99-cent Potato Bar at Polka-Dot Potato. I bet you'll find some digi-designs you'll love.

Yesterday I did some scrapbook pages, and even designed a template in PSD format. I like scrapbooking! Now that I have a computer that isn't mucked up with too many programs, and has the speed for the program, I know I'll be doing it more.

So, last night, for the first time in forever, I went to bed on time. That means by 11, for those that don't know. :P Then I woke up with P-chan (before 6:30). crazy! Anyway, it was very odd...watching the sun come UP as I checked my email and wandered my way on the internet. And, I was awake before the boys...it was a strange sensation indeed! If I last the entire day awake, I may do this again tomorrow. :D

And now I need to catch up on HEROES. I caught up on LOST, on Monday. I'm eagerly awaiting the new episodes of Monk and Psych... is this too much TV? nah! ;)

No comments: