Thursday, April 19, 2007

me

via Anna

1. Legal First name? Julie

2. Were you named after anyone? no. sad, huh?

3. Do you wish on stars? yes

4. When did you last cry? When they put the cast on my arm.

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? roast beef (though I rarely get to eat it)

6. What is your birth date? Nov 24th

7. What is your most embarrassing CD/tape? oh man! really? lemme check...Rugrats soundtrack...maybe Mariah Carey...I'm not really embarrassed by any of my CDs, and I got rid of tapes a looooong time ago.

8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I would want to be

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? nooooo!

10. What are your nicknames? Jules, Julie Jo Bob

11. Would you bungee jump? I would if it was...oh, heck--maybe.

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Bovinity Divinity by Ben and Jerry's...which they apparently don't make anymore. *sigh* But I'm going to buy Americone Dream later this week, I'll let you know how that is. otherwise, just plain vanilla for me, please.

15. Shoe Size? 7.5

16. Red or pink? red

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my flabby belly

18. Who do you miss most? My sisters and Emily

19. Favorite past-time? cooking

20. What color pants/skirt & shoes are you wearing? No shoes and jeans

21. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the old computer that we keep running for the 4yo.

22. What did you eat for breakfast? I don't do breakfast.

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? forest green or majestic purple

24. What is the weather like right now? cold and windy

25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Pasqual at customer service. LOL

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? hair

27. coffee or tea? um....tea, I guess, but it's been ages.

28. Favorite Drink? n/a

29. Hair Color? Light brown naturally, thinking of going blonde for summer.

30. Do you wear contacts? nope

31. Favorite Food? Easy Risotto with Ham and Peas

32. Last Movie You Watched? Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. ROFL

33. Favorite Day of the Year? Independence Day

34. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? happy endings. awww!

35. Summer or winter? Summer

36. Hugs OR Kisses? does this mean the chocolates? hugs. if IRL, then kisses from my sweetie

37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Anything that is deep, dark and chocolate

38. Have you ever won any awards? I really think I should have...lemme think...oh, yes, I won the grand prize at the anniversary celebration at GoDigitalScrapbooking. It was the PhotoShop Elements 5!! sweeeeet!

39. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Ears are pierced

40. Living Arrangements? little house that we just bought

41. What Books Are You Reading? whatever 2 books the boys choose, The Fair Tax Book, and the Good Books.

42. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? I don't use one.

43. What did you watch last night on TV? The Colbert Report, LOST

44. Favorite Smell? all my candles all together (I keep them in a box in the garage. what? I just moved here!!!).

45. Favorite Junk Food? deep, dark, chocolate

46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? ick

47. What’s the farthest you’ve been from home? New York City...wait, I must google this...I stand corrected. NYC is only 2885 from Seattle, but Tampa, FL is over 3140 miles. And I've been even farther at Sarasota, FL. wheeee!

No comments: