Thursday, April 19, 2007

here

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just gotten my GED, and was working full-time at McDonald's (and I loved it!). The GED was because I had to take an incomplete in 2 college classes I was taking concurrently with HS classes, and the HS counselor told me I'd have to make up the PE classes that had been waived for 3 years. um...what?? no thanks. thus the GED. I was beginning to entertain thoughts of being a nanny in New York.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Dark Chocolate M&Ms
2. Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn
3. Brownies
4. cereal
5. fruit

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Nothin Broken but my heart - Celine Dion
2. What Hurts the most - Rascal Flatts
3. You always hurt the one you love - Spike Jones
4. Unwritten - Natasha Bedenfield
5. I knew I loved you before I met you - Savage Garden

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a nice house and NOT have a mortgage
2. Set up trusts for the boys so there is never any worry about the cost of education
3. Take my family and friends (the whole lot of them) on a wonderful vacation
4. Go back to college
5. Make sure that our parents are comfortable (and taken care of if the time comes) in their retirement

Five bad habits:
1. Staying up way too late
2. Not drinking enough water
3. Procrastinating
4. Biting my nails
5. Not exercising because “I have too much to do”.

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading to the boys
2. Reading to myself
3. Scrapbooking
4. Yapping on the phone
5. Cooking

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. neon clothes
2. Pants tucked into socks
3. High top sneakers
4. Big hair
5. a house from Dogwood Homes (yeah, I'm bitter!)

Five favorite toys
1. P-chan's Palm
2. Cordless keyboard and mouse
3. Photoshop Elements 5
4. Headphones that are MINE and I don't have to share
5. mp3 player

No comments: