Friday, April 20, 2007

...someone else's...

...who apparently needs stuff. LOL
I have seen this on a few blogs...Paper-Moons and Cre8tvlyYrs come to mind... The idea is: you type "iiiiii needs" (ie, mine was Julie needs) into google, and post the top 10 that come up. some pretty hilarious stuff!!!

1.
Meet Julie Who Needs An Early Start.
are you referring to my late-morning rousals? yeah...too true...

2.
Julie Needs Your Help! ... Welcome To the World Headquarters for Save Julie: Campaign 2000. ... We've come to know and love Julie on so many levels. ...
I had to put the entire google header, because it was so funny!!

3.
Julie needs to work on her parenting.
*hangs head in shame* yeah, probably. What do you mean hot dogs aren't two food groups? They have cheese!

4.
Julie needs a new pair of Shoes.
yes, please! From Japan, you say? If they're a 7.5, then domo!

5.
Julie needs to get out in the fresh Eire more.
the what?? *googles* oh!! yeah, I do. Fresh Eire, here I come!!

6.
Julie needs 25 to 35 grams of fiber daily.
now this is getting freaky! how on earth did you know that?

7.
Julie needs a major master bedroom redesign.
*looks around* do you have cameras here or something??!!

8.
All Julie needs is 15 attendees in an area to schedule a workshop.
HOLY COW!! Now this is really weird!!! That is exactly what I need, to do a cooking class for someone!

9.
Julie needs to toss that Paris wannabe out to the curb.
hmmm...I'm stumped on this one. cuz I don't have any IRL friends here!!! ROFL

10.
Julie needs to have the spotlight shined on her.
Thank you! I think I just did that.

Haha!! great fun, you really ought to try it! now leave me some love!

No comments: