Monday, January 07, 2008

funny Kenshin

Tonight, Kenshin and Krillin watched Quest for Camelot. very cute movie! The soundtrack is great, too. But I digress. Kenshin, sitting on his little yellow chair, announced, "My butt is trying to get in my heart." I couldn't stop laughing!
Then he repeated it, and I realized he was saying "My blood is trying to get in my heart." Not as funny, but still very good to hear. He is fascinated with the body's way of working.

Krillin didn't seem very happy when I surprised him at the door, when he got home from school. Finally learned that he almost forgot to get off the bus, because he wasn't paying attention. So he was embarrassed. He also forgot to tell his teacher he wanted a building. I don't know what that's about, but he was sad. But, all is better now, because he had some chocolate. What can I say, he's my son.
The other night, we were making stuffed mushrooms, and Kenshin pushed a wee bit hard on the mushroom, causing it to fall apart. He hung his head sadly, and Krillin said, "Well, that was unexpected." Then Kenshin ate the "stuffing" part, and Krillin said, "As was that." Bonus points if you figure out what movie that's from.

The day after I posted my need for a freezer, I found it!! Theresa, our Relief Society president, mentioned that she had one and hadn't been able to locate someone who needed it. Now I just need to locate a truck or van we could use to move it. I forgot to ask anyone on Sunday, though. As soon as I step in the Primary room, I forget stuff.

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

Charlotte's Web!!

and how funy! I would have fallen over to hear that conversation!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Is that quote in that movie, too? haha! We got it from Meet the Robinsons. and here I was, thinking it was sooo original. LOL