Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions

Since it's already the 2nd day of 2008, I decided I should write some resolutions. Then, I can reference them wherever I am (assuming "where" has internet access).

~Prepare my Primary lessons early in the week, so that if I need to procure something, I have time.
~Declutter the house and garage. (We have a 2-car attached garage...guess how many cars fit in it right now...)
~Blog more often than once a month.
~Take more pictures.
~Scrapbook more than twice a month.
~Volunteer my time as well as belongings, to shelters and such.
~Stop biting my nails.
~Grocery-shop during the week, so the weekend can be true family time.
~Use what we have, minimize spending.

Family Goals for 2008:
~Save equivalent of 6 months of expenses.
~Declutter the house and garage. (I put this on both, because most of the shtuff is mine, but I need their help. )
~Family Home Evening, complete with real lessons.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

The resolutions look great.
Your resolution for preparing your lessons made me think of my calling change.
I just got released as the primary chorister and was called as one of the Activity Day leaders for the girls.

The Russian nesting dolls my sister-in-law made are so cool. Thanks for the compliment. She doesn't sell her art work, but I hope some day to convince her to.

The Dillon 6 said...

FANTASTIC resolutions!!

One word for you: flylady.net (maybe it's 3 words)

She is very supportive, has lots of ideas...and don't let the amount of email get you down. Delete what you don't need: ie, the "Testimonials." The most helpful thing is the Zone Tasks for each day/week.

15 minutes at a time. It's taken me well over a year (maybe 18 months), but my home is much different today. I am not often embarassed to invite anyone over.

And the only reason we get 2 cars in our garage is that we have a 3-car garage. ;)