Monday, January 07, 2008

Nebbercracker

Have you seen Monster House? My boys love that movie. One sure way to make Kenshin laugh is to hold up your hand in a fist and say in a shaky voice, "Get off my lawn!" (Some other ways are to say "underwear" or "stinky.") He talks about Nebbercracker all the time. I end up having to explain to some people that he's not talking about a neighbor. Tonight, Kenshin is talking about uvula's. He tells me, "I have a uve-yu-ah, and you have a uve-yu-ah, and Nebbercracker's house has a uve-yu-ah, too. But our house doesn't have one! That means it won't throw us up."
Indeed.
That is something to be thankful for.
On the other hand, it is 11pm and my 3-year-old son is awake, talking about his uvula.
I think it's time for his allergy medicine.... ;)

1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

you should have a talk about modesty with your boys. I, for one, would NOT want my SON talking about ANYONE's Uvula!!