Sunday, August 31, 2008

Headed out to Florida

We are headed back to Florida! Fortunately, we're not moving there. Unfortunately, it's for a court hearing. We are getting the guardianship over my sister (who hasn't lived with us for 2 years) dismissed. I thought it was taken care of 2 years ago, but 6 months ago we had to get a bunch of paperwork going. What a pain! Now we have to appear in court. I'm not looking forward to it.
However, there is a silver lining! I get to see my friend Penny! When she heard we were going to be there, she graciously offered to let us stay at her house. AND watch the kids while we're at the courthouse! She's the best!
So, I will post again after we get back. TTFN!

1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

ohmygoodness. I'm sorry for THAT mess! I hope that Florida is beautiful for you, though!!