Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kenshin's first day of pre-school!

Kenshin started pre-school today! He has been looking forward to this ever since I took him for regisitration in June, and especially since the teachers came for a visit on Monday. Since I'm so attached to him, I couldn't not take him on the first day! When we got to the classroom, nobody was there, so we went down to the lunchroom, just in case they were still there. They were! It turns out that the teachers didn't tell me that they were meeting in the lunchroom so the kids could all eat breakfast together. oops! But it all worked out.

While he was gone, I kept feeling "bored" and not knowing what to do! But I kept busy, and by the time he got home we were both happy he was home.

2 comments:

The Royals said...

He looks like such a big kid!

The Dillon 6 said...

I don't have to tell you this, but I will...

ENJOY THE SILENCE.

They leave in the morning and you do a happy jig. And then you get some stuff done. And then you do another happy jig when they get home after school.

Love it and treasure it!