Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday resting

Today is a day of rest, right? It would be, if we had worked on the house on Friday and Saturday like we were supposed to... But we didn't, so we're still doing cleaning and de-cluttering of the "spacement" (the 3rd bedroom), which we have used for a storage room. It has also been the room for crafts, scrapbooking, sewing, Pampered Chef, and guest room. Right now, we're turning it into the guest room, because Rebekah is coming for a visit! P-chan's sister gets in Monday night, and will be here until Saturday afternoon. I'm excited because Kenshin has never met her, and Krillin hasn't seen her for 5 years. I plan to take lots pictures to aid the boys in remembering this visit. Remember, if it's not in the scrapbook (or the blog), it didn't happen! LOL

I forgot to mention the great deal I got on my shoes! Zappo's outlet store is right here in our little town, and they're having a 50% off sale through the 15th. Plus, if you bring in school supplies to donate, you get an extra 10% off. I spent a few hours with Jecka, looking for some good shoes for me, and some for Kenshin. I ended up with a so-cute pair of green walkers for Kenshin, a blue pair of walkers for every-day use, and a black pair of almost-slip-ons that are good for more dressy occasions. So here are my new shoes and my cute pink dress! I haven't had time to edit the photo. Please don't look directly at my legs or you'll go blind! And yeah, it's a bad hair day...

4 comments:

The Royals said...

Cute dress and shoes!

The Dillon 6 said...

Laurel and I love the shoes! What exactly are "walkers" -- sneakers?? And the dress looks adorable!!!

Tori May said...

I think your hair looks stylish! I'd so I like the dress.....but you know me and pink....but I have a pair of shoes like those, are they sketchers? If so, mine are brown, and another pair with skulls on them, and a black pair. They were the only comfortable shoes that were acceptable when I worked at Claire's, and then at Layne Bryant. Now I can where anything but flip flops, which is fine, cuz I don't like flip flops.

Tori May said...

By the way, how do I join the recipe blog? I can't make posts.