Friday, July 25, 2008

Breaking Dawn

If you're like me, you are anxiously awaiting the release of Stephenie Meyer's new book, Breaking Dawn...which you will borrow from a friend when they're done with it. (If you haven't heard of it, then please click here, here, and here for info on the first 3 books.) And maybe you're a little more *ahem* obsessed with it, with an actual countdown blinkie on your blog, and tons of Edward flair buttons on your Facebook account, and you will actually purchase the book at 12:01am on August 2. If you need something to tide you over until then, please check out the Normal Mormon Husbands blog starting Monday. I'm sure it will be a blast!
(that was quite a few links, eh?)

random quote of the day (from Dec 28, 2007):
Krillin: I didn't know a penguin was an animal!

5 comments:

The Royals said...

I had a countdown for the movie at the bottom of my page, but then I read an blog of someone I admire who hates Twilight so I took it off. What is with me? That sounds so stupid!

Victoria said...

I'm number 30 on the waiting list at the library for Eclipse and number 183 for Breaking Down. I should be caught up with the rest of the world pretty soon!

Tori May said...

Have not read the books, but I will as soon as I can buy them....unless a sister can lend them to me....

The Dillon 6 said...

I will read it -- eventually. ;) If I had them I'd loan them but I don't so I can't. :(

The Dillon 6 said...

Karen -- what the heck?! I don't have a problem with the books or the movie -- put the countdown ticker back up! :)