Sunday, July 20, 2008

I got a blog award!


LindaJ presented me with a blog award several days ago, and now I finally have the time to pass it on. :)



The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

So without further ado, here are my nominations.

Missy, for the inspiration on recording my own history, via her "Mommy, Tell me a story" blog.
Karen, for the funny stories about her boys. I hope my boys grow up to be like hers. :)
Sheila, for the fun family pictures!
Vicky, who finally started a blog.

Victoria, who actually inspired me to start my blog. See, I even styled my blog address after hers!
Penny, my friend in Florida. Her blog is filled with fun stories about her family.

Pretty Scrappy, for the awesome 3-tiered theme digi album she's giving away, called "Live, Laugh, Love". Plus, she made me some very cool digi-snaps with my boys' names on them.
Audra's Little Scraps, for her LDS-themed digi-kits. She also does custom overlays. Guess what I had made?

Now I'm off to let the nominees know. Later, gators!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

:) Thank you! I'm working on my other inspirational abilities like getting my kids to clean their rooms. It appears I have more effect on the internet than at home. ;)

To get rid of the smell in the house I opened a bag of charcoal in the kitchen. I think it is working, but I live hear and I might just not notice it anymore.

Audra said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! Happy Scrapping!

The Royals said...

Thanks! I don't know what to do...

Victoria said...

Julie, on Facebook try looking for Victoria Taylor that attended Meadowcreek High School.

Tori May said...

I don't know enough people to post my award! :(