Saturday, July 05, 2008

games (or mindless ways to amuse yourself online)

Krillin has been playing a lot of Yahoo games lately. It started with P-chan showing him Magic Pen (totally cool, go play it!), and then of course he had to explore the others. Today, I heard very weird music coming from the speakers, so I went over to find out what game he was playing. Turned out to be a game where you "play surgeon", like removing an arrow from a leg. Yep, you get to cut a body apart. NOT COOL. I told him he'd have to get my permission to play any more games from Yahoo, or I'd remove it from the "okay" list on the computer. So he spent the next few minutes asking "is this one okay?" and having me read about them. Most of them are okay, but I banned a few of them.
Some of my favorites are Sleepless Knight 2, Crazy Pool, and Indestructable Tank. P-chan also like Doodle Defender (LOL's and OMG's attack you!).

2 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

I am a POGO game nut and there are tons of great kids games to!!!!
Thanks hun for stopping by my blog and the support!!! Rock on!!!

Oh and your most welcome for the templates....

Happy Scrappin Day, Kat

The Dillon 6 said...

anytime I download one of thsoe games, I get troubles with the computer. So I just stay away. Glad he's having fun, though! :)