Wednesday, July 02, 2008

disappointment and fun

After I watered my garden last night, I left a bucket with dirt, some cups, and my pitcher (aka watering can) on the back porch. Then I went for a walk with the boys, around the block, while P-chan was on the phone. When I got back, I went to collect the items from the porch, and found that the pitcher was missing. I looked all over the yard, and it is nowhere to be found. And, the cups were inside it, but then were scattered all over the porch. So, whoever took the pitcher, left a mess. How disappointing. I hope the thief didn't drink out of the pitcher, because I had just used it for mixing the Miracle Gro. Then again....no, that's mean. I hope they didn't drink from it.

I've been having some mindless fun on Facebook. There are literally thousands of applications in which to waste your time, but I only have about 20 on my account. My favorites are the Green Patch and Knighthood. If you'd like to join me, find my address in my info here.

Krillin started a 4-week Summer Camp on Monday. It's from 9am to 5pm, at the local middle school. It has been weird and quiet with him gone during the day. The neighborhood kids still come around to ask for him, and then stay to play with Kenshin. Kenshin kept asking me (the first day) when Krillin would be back, but now he just plays, plays, plays all day.

No comments: